keskiviikko 13. kesäkuuta 2012

quelques photos, mais rien d'écrire

My new earring :)




Lilla syster !


Charity event gala. Such cuties.






Kid trapped in a.. cage..?




Chili tasting.






Here are just a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. I am not really in the mood to write right now, so I will just write a couple lines about whats going on. Three more exams and I am finally done. I had my psychology exam today and my brain literally felt tired after it. One of my answers was three pages long... 


Tomorrow sociology, Friday history and then on Monday English. This Friday I will be going to the English school's prom and before I'll be at an event for cancer performing with some people from my school. It will be a busy night. Then Saturday we are going fishing. I have only gone fishing once in my life, and that time the hook got stuck in my hand and my butt, so I am really not much of a pro. 



Oh here is my first attempt (EVER) of trying to french braid my bangs! Doesn't look that bad, right?

PS. 17 JOURS. C'EST FOU.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti