lauantai 7. tammikuuta 2012

tattoo lovin'

This will be a very short post because I am ready to go to bed. I just witnessed something I have been wanting to see for a long time already. I saw a tattoo being made and on a person very dear to me! I have watched several tattoo shows, oh ask my mother she hated those shows, on television but seeing it in real life was something memorable. I felt like I was more nervous than Riley. I was basically jumping up on the walls. I could tell he was a little shaky too, but he kept his composure pretty well.


When we entered the tattoo artist's house it felt like I was walking into a smoke cloud. When we got past that cloud we saw three tattooed guys sitting at the dinner table. Two of them left quite quickly and as soon as they left it was time for business. Joey began to trace the tattoo and you could instantly tell that he knew exactly what he was doing. It felt so unreal when he pressed the stencil onto Riley's back.






Then it was time to start tattooing. The sound was so loud at first, but in the end I didn't even notice it. At first when Joey pressed the needle into Riley's skin his face didn't even flinch and I thought to myself: "Wow maybe it doesn't hurt that much after all! I can do it myself some day too!"








The guy who did it looked exactly like I imagined him before hand. He was a tattooed, mellow guy who was really nice. The last picture above was when the outlines were done. I thought it looked super cool like that already, but an hour and a half later it was finally done. After making the outlines he colored the black in.






After the coloring it was time for a break. I had heard that tattoo's bleed in the making, but I was still shocked to see the blood running down his back.





There! The finished result! I think it looks amazing. It's funny to think that two hours of poking a needle into his skin, ripping the layers and squirting ink into it will be there for the rest of his life. But it is a decision he made, and I really think he will not regret it. 


It apparently hurt, but not too much. That made me so glad to hear because now I think I can start gathering up the courage to get one myself one day. Or two. Mom please don't kill me yet, ok?


Now it is time for me to go watch some Sex and the city with the best sister I could ask for! Bonne nuit à tous !

3 kommenttia:

  1. nice back ;) oh gosh thats a BIG tattoo - its making me shiver with pain :D so cool!

    VastaaPoista
  2. haha i know right ad ;) he took it like a champ i seriously was more nervous than him haha. i love how it looks on him!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. nice! okei liisa, ku tuut takas suomeen ni sit mennään heti tatuointistudiolle inkittää sut ;)

    VastaaPoista