sunnuntai 16. lokakuuta 2011

lack of inspiration

Two weeks since my last post and still I have no inspiration to write. A lot has happened and yet I can't figure out what to write. Two weeks ago I went to Ottawa and did some serious money spending. Money was spent on food and clothes mostly. It was kind of fun being in a city again, but it was strange to notice how traffic annoyed me more than usual. I've never really been annoyed by traffic that much before, but when we were getting closer to the city I payed more attention to traffic then ever before. I suppose it was because I've honestly gotten quite used to not having to wait in traffic at all. Even though Ottawa is Canada's capital it is smaller and more quiet than I though it would be.

The Thursday we got back we only spent about a half an hour at home, when my host mother told Emma and I that she was leaving to go to Timmins and that we could join her if we wanted to. I saw no point in staying home so I grabbed my wallet and got in the car. I found myself a snowboarding coat and I figured out my Halloween costume that day too. A couple of days ago I found out that the person who I had my whole costume planned with bailed on me so I guess I'll just be doing it myself. Oh well I can pull it off by myself too.

This weekend has been a pretty relaxed one. Friday I was hanging out with a friend and yesterday I didn't even leave the house. It's been pretty rainy so yesterday was the perfect day to make crepes or well lettus to be correct and watch a couple of movies. I watched finding Nemo for the first time and the happy ending made me cry like a baby. I am such an emotional movie watcher sometimes it can be a little embarrassing. It was pretty dark though, so I don't think anyone noticed the streams of tears running down my cheeks. 

Last weekend was Thanksgiving. I actually had no idea that it was earlier in Canada than in the US. We celebrated it on the Saturday with the family. We had the turkey, the stuffing, mashed sweet potatoes, the gravy you name it. And for dessert we had the traditional pumpkin pie. I used to not like pumpkin pie, but nowadays I adore it.







Yes it is a seal robot Emma is holding, in the museum of civilization.









Chilling in front of a two million dollar spider.



Best dessert ever!!! and my hand?


At the Chinese grocery store in Ottawa. Probably one of the coolest stores I have ever been to.

Darling little sister :)

Hopefully my inspiration won't ditch me for two weeks yet again so I can write for you soon again.

1 kommentti:

  1. ihanii kuvii taas, i know you're busy mut etsi inspiraatio ja postaa pian uudestaa! i wanna know what's up :)

    VastaaPoista