sunnuntai 2. lokakuuta 2011

falling for fall

I usually appreciate summer out of all the seasons the most. Then next for me is winter, because I adore snowboarding. I also really like spring too. It's the time of the year when nature is waking up from a deep sleep, as well as people too I find. Autumn is always the last in line, but this might be the year that autumn steps up it's game and ranks higher. There has been a few rainy days, but besides that it has been beautiful. I even hope that this autumn stretches out to last quite a long time, so delay those -30 to -40 degrees Celsius winter days.


Yesterday I woke up early to bake a cake and then I dragged myself to the gym for a work-out. I was all psyched up, cause I was looking forward to the party we were supposed to be going to with Emma, but unfortunately it was cancelled. So Emma and I ended up going to a friend's house to watch Friends, eat nachos and drink hot chocolates. Today I spent the day with a couple of guys as they went hunting. I just enjoyed walking around in the woods haha. Emma was supposed to come too, but she had to stay in bed to sleep off her cold.

















Dear readers, I will be gone for a few days! Remember to enjoy autumn while I'm gone. It's better that you give it credit for. At least I think so.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti