torstai 10. marraskuuta 2011

the good life

Just had a major bonding moment with my darling sister and I am in such a good mood today, I thought now is the time to write. I also read a letter my good friend wrote to me before I left and went through a pack of pictures that made me laugh and tear up a little bit too. Oh wolf pack I love you.


For a while now things have been a little uncertain every now and then, but now I can truly say I am so happy with everything. Things with a certain guy are working out pretty well too so I've been "glowing" for a while now (according to quite a few people haha). I just find it hard to keep up with things that are happening back home. It feels like home is so far away. I never could have imagined how difficult it would be to keep in touch with people back home. Even remembering important dates is hard on the other side of the world. I hope you guys just understand that even though I might not write to you as often, you are all in my heart.


Next weekend I will have a longer weekend then usual because we have Monday off. So we are planning to have a sleepover with the girls on Sunday. I don't quite know what else I will be doing on the weekend, but hopefully something fun.


It's been kind of snowing for the last two days, but the ground is still black. I personally cannot wait for the snow to come. Like a little kid, I keep on wishing that one morning I'd wake up, look out of the window and see a ground covered with a thick layer of snow. So dear snow please come soon. Yours truly, Liisa.


Emma told me about her camps and other activities she has been involved with in an organization called CISV. check it out here: http://www.cisv.org/ She really got me interested in it and I am seriously considering of contacting the organization after my return to Finland and trying to become a "leader" for camps and things for  kids. It seems like something that I'd love to do and Emma said that she could imagine me as a "leader" too.

Last weekend was a pretty relaxed weekend. On Friday we watched Grease and on Saturday we went to Timmins to buy winter boots and to start some Christmas shopping (and yes I gotta confess I did buy a few shirts too). Now I am pretty much set for the winter. I got my boots, my winter coat, gloves and hats. I am ready for the cold!

Trick or treating for the first time ever :)



Halloween costume contest.



The human itouch.

Mel loves to photobomb.




Who doesn't love coloring?



Haha my nerd.

4 kommenttia:

  1. iiiiiiks ihanii kuvii :) your nerd ahaa ;) you look really happy - love it!

    VastaaPoista
  2. thankyou ad :) yes my very own nerd ;) and i am very happy!

    VastaaPoista
  3. oot niin söpö!!! ihana lukee sun kuulumisii ja tietää et siel sujuu hyvin :) btw löysin tänää kuvan meist jonka annoit joululahjaks viime joulun, se oli ollu tucked away in my cupboard, mut nyt aitiopaikal :) <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. kiitos mooners :)aww i am glad you took it out :)! love youu :)

    VastaaPoista