tiistai 13. maaliskuuta 2012

beau printemps




Welcome Spring! Those pictures were taken this Sunday after coming back from the gym. We got home and I went to check how much snow had melted off the deck and the half close to the door was almost all dried up, not counting a couple little patches of snow (that actually worked really well to keep my glass of juice cold). I called out to Emma to come check it out and she got her ipod and came and sat next to me. So we listened to some summery music, including some of our new country favorites and sat there for over an hour. The sun was so warm and life felt wonderful. 


So I am gladly welcoming Spring. I've missed you sun 


Today we went to Timmins and I bought a few things I really needed, and a couple other things I didn't really need, but I decided to pamper myself. I bought myself some new black jeans, since my black jeans at the moment are looking pretty grey. I also bought some make-up stuff I needed, my perfume since it's almost running out, a pair of sweatpants and a really cute plaid shirt (yes mom, a kauluspaita), but it was really cheap so its all good. 

It has been really rainy today and everything  looks so dirty and depressing, but I am still positive because the snow is melting fast! Now fingers crossed that we don't get any more snow storms.

Tomorrows plans is to hit the gym, talk to Lexi on skype and then I don't know. This weekend is St. Patrick's day and Riley's birthday so hopefully it will be a fun weekend.

xoxo



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti