keskiviikko 21. maaliskuuta 2012

nothings gonna bring me down

It is 7.20 PM and I am sitting outside, wearing a hoodie and shorts, listening to the birds sing. I have literally been high on life for the last few days. The weather has been amazing and it has been so hard to sit inside in a classroom when I could be tanning outside. The temperature has been up to almost +30 C and I've even got a little bit of color on my forehead and legs. Last night we were still out on the deck at ten o'clock with Emma watching glee and looking up at the stars. I've been in the best mood since Sunday, and returning to school from March break on Monday seemed like nothing. I felt like skipping around the school singing and telling everyone how life is great and the weather is amazing.


Even though Sunday morning did not have a great beginning, after skyping with my mom life was smiling again. We had a great talk and I think we both felt very positive after it. I just can't help, but wonder how some people go through life being so negative and miserable. Life is way too short for that, so why waste it? Why do some people try to find the negative in everything instead of finding the silver lining even when things don't go as we planned? I do admit myself that sometimes I am too hard on myself and I don't believe in myself quite as much as I should, but I can honestly say that I always try to find the positive in the negative.


We had dance practice for our Thriller dance for the play on Monday and today we practiced a little for the opening and closing song, so pretty much the most important song. I have one line in it and I sing along with the chorus. I have a feeling that it will be a great play, even though we have had some troubles along the way.


Oh and I also signed myself up for the schools track team, or well I guess I could call it running team since we are only participating in running. Today our coach told us what distances we would be running and my mouth literally dropped. He told me I would be running 1500km and 3000km...
I have always liked short distances and that is what I am pretty good at, but long distances like that? No way. So I stuttered asking the coach if he was serious and all he could say was "Ben oui, I've seen you running before and I know you ca do it!" Am I really the only one who thinks that I am really screwed? Well I better start running a lot then. We already went for a jog around the lake today and I was so tired after it because y endurance has gone down a lot during the last 6 months.


I got some high lights and my bangs cut last week, but it wasn't really cut enough so I had a hair dresser come over to our house to cut my hair. To me it feels so short right now! (Even though it really isn't) I really like it though. It looks much more healthy and it feels much less heavier.


I am gonna make myself a cup of tea and just enjoy the good weather. Bye xoxo


P.S. I am sorry by the way I haven't really been taking pictures for the last couple of days.








Emma showing off her baby cousin.



1 kommentti:

  1. "He told me I would be running 1500km and 3000km..." Liisa, vaikka uskon sun kykyihin ja suhun niinku A LOT, mut tollaset matkat on ehkä vähän liikaa sulle..... think about it ;)

    VastaaPoista