perjantai 16. maaliskuuta 2012

bonne nuit

It is Friday night and I am off to bed soon even though I just laid on the floor for the last three hours while Emma drew all over my back with crayolas. In the start of the year we talked about how she loves to draw on people, and I find it so relaxing when someone draws on me, so we agreed that someday when we have time she will cover my back with drawings. Since it is March break we have had the time to do that, play board games with the family, watch movies in pjs, sleep in, work out, sit out on the deck in the sun and much more. Since pretty much everyone is out of town we haven't seen a lot of people, but I have still had a very relaxing march break! I am really not looking forward to Monday though. 


This was a quick post, because I am really tired and I want to go to sleep. I just wanted to share a couple pictures of my back to you guys.







I looove this :)
Anyway bonne nuit, je suis vraiment fatigue. Je t'aime!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti