torstai 22. syyskuuta 2011

go chargers

Canada is definitely a hockey country, no doubt about that. Emma and I went to a local hockey team's first game and even though it was just guys are our age playing the arena was crowded with all kinds of people. The game was pretty intense, especially the last couple minutes, but our team ended up losing with one point. It was a fun experience anyhow, and maybe next time they'll do better.

Yesterday was one of those days that everything just felt gloomy. Once again it was raining the entire day and just as something good was about to happen the hope was crushed. Emma and I got invited to go to Timmins to go shopping, out to eat and to the movies by our classmates after school. Since Timmins (the closest "big" town) is an hour drive away we weren't allowed to go. We'd only be allowed to go if an adult came with us. Rules are rules, I get it, but it still really bummed me out. A lot of my friends will be going to Timmins pretty ofter and it will be hard to watch them go each and every time, when I'll be stuck here. After the complete crushing of our hopes, we had to walk across town in pouring rain to get sim cards for our phones... Well the good news is that now I finally have a working phone, which now keeps on buzzing next to me.

Tomorrow night there's a dance to fund raise money for the volleyball team's trip to a tournament. The theme is Tight&Bright. If you take a look into my closet, you will see nothing particularly bright nor tight. So I am hoping someone will give me something to wear, or otherwise I will look extremely dull compared to everyone else. 

I should really go to sleep, or else I'll have an even more difficult time staying awake in biology class tomorrow. Bon nuit.

Poor Rex lost his manliness.










4 kommenttia:

  1. I guess you'll and Alexa will dive of the deep end next summer in Europe

    VastaaPoista
  2. Haha, well I haven't forgotten about our trip. I luckily have a savings account too, which I won't be using before our trip with Alexa!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Well, I ment more that after being safely in small town Canada, European Cities will shock you.

    VastaaPoista
  4. ooh okay sorry misunderstood you! Well Alexa will have to just hold my hand when i get too scared haha.

    VastaaPoista