keskiviikko 7. syyskuuta 2011

au revoir, for a while

I am sitting on the couch drinking root beer and trying to dry out my hair. I came back from a jog a while ago and finished packing. Yeah that's right, seven AM tomorrow I will be sitting in the car most likely dozing off already. Today I went to raid my friend's closet again and found a beautiful purple dress. It looked pretty small and I was not sure at all if the color would suit me. Well, I tried it on anyway because it was absolutely gorgeous.  After that I went down to the gym to get myself a gym membership, only for a month though because I am planning to try out for the volleyball team. 


Just a moment ago I had to go pack my present for the newlyweds and I think I was actually able to make the ugliest package ever. My present wrapping skills are horrible. I sneaked into the kitchen too to get myself a bagel to nibble on. I wonder why we never eat bagels for breakfast at home, they are yummy.


Anyway... Last night we went out for a walk in the evening and then to Tim Hortons again. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time there during this year. It's fun though, and there I can actually have coffee. The price difference is crazy though. In a cafe here, I can get a medium sized (which in Finland would be large) coffee and a muffin, for the price of just a coffee in Finland. I have to be careful not to spend all my money though!




The picture doesn't really show the dress that well. Well you'll most likely see it one me soon.




The next time I'll be writing here will most likely be on Monday. Then I'll have a ton to share with you, in pictures and writing. So you guys have a great weekend. Au revoir! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti