maanantai 19. syyskuuta 2011

raindrops falling on my head

The weather is so gloomy. It's been raining the entire day, but luckily I have had luck with rides, so I've only gotten soaked once. Today I finally got myself dragged to the gym, to relieve a little bit of stress and it did the job. I feel so much better now. At the moment I am sitting, staring out of the window and listening to the local radio channel : Moose FM. I laughed so hard when I fist heard that name.


I still haven't gotten a phone, which is actually getting pretty frustrating. It's annoying to make plans with anyone without a phone. I should be getting one any day now though. I feel kind of empty without a phone. After I finally get one, I have to get a sim card. That means more money is to be spent. 


Today in one of my classes, well math class to be more specific, i started calculating all my spendings so far and I almost fell off my chair. A third of all I've spent though went to buying an external hard drive, which I would have needed at some point anyway. From now on I am going to start saving my receipts and keeping track of how much money I buy so I don't empty my whole account.


On Saturday a guy from my class brought Emma and I hunting. Yes, that's right I went hunting! For everyone who knows me well enough that will be a shocker. I am really glad we had bad luck and ended up catching nothing at all, because most likely I would have been in tears if he would have shot a little rabbit. It's funny how people spend time so differently here. A lot of people my age go hunting pretty regularly, while in Finland I don't even know anyone who has been hunting.


I don't have a lot of interesting pictures or stories to tell at the moment, but when ever I do, I'll keep you posted.  








We made some carb apple jam. 


2 kommenttia: